Download the XDK Workbench installer
You can download the XDK Workbench under XDK Workbench in the Download XDK workbench section on the Overview page. Here you can choose between a 32-bit and 64-bit version. Click on the respective link to start the download.
If you have already bought XDK but do not have access to the community yet please register.
Launch the installer
Unzip the zip file and double click the executable to run the installation process. Perform the following steps:
- Click Next, Read the License Agreement, Choose to accept the terms
- Click Next, choose the destination folder
- Click Next, Choose where you would like to create a shortcut for the XDK
- Click Next, Read the Installation Summary
- Click Install, Wait while the XDK workbench installs
- Press Done when the Installation is complete
- Installation is now complete.
From here you can look through documentation for the XDK or eclipse environment. You can also jump into developing your own program by pressing the Click & Go button. A good place to start however is to import one of the demo programs provided or to look at one of the XDK examples.